2012 NW 64th St, Seattle, WA 981072 beds, 2 baths, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 2275 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 1984 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $430
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Parcel #: 2767600300
- Zillow Home ID: 48822898
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2012 Nw 64th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballard, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.8% lower than in Seattle, and 62.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballard home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballard home values.
- 2014 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$592K31.51,610
- 2018 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$758K63.52,600
- 2013 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$636K421,720
- 2019 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$556K31.51,570
- 2022 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$752K522,480
- 2027 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$444K21.51,330
- 2046 NW 64th St Seattle, WA--------
- 2014 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$439K221,290
- 2025 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$810K73.53,110
- 2050 NW 64th St Seattle, WA--------
- 2030 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$575K422,320
- 2028 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$588K43.252,080
- 2018 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$786K633,040
- 6510 21st Ave NW Seattle, WA$479K211,420
- 2103 NW 65th St Seattle, WA$522K41.51,880
- 2031 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$757K432,620
- 6516 21st Ave NW Seattle, WA$338K11620
- 2024 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$733K523,400
- 1915 NW 65th St APT 1 Seattle, WA$467K211,000
- 2034 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$779K42.252,650
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.