2012 Pinehurst Rd, Los Angeles, CA 900682 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,451 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,140 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $887,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Outdoor living room with outdoor shower.THX home theater, sound system inside and out
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,451 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 5549021013
- Zillow Home ID: 20793768
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2012 Pinehurst Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% greater than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 2008 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$802K211,487
- 2020 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$863K211,069
- 6931 Paseo Del Serra Los Angeles, CA$846K221,033
- 2015 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.29M631,881
- 1933 Pinehurst Rd APT D Los Angeles, CA$613K------
- 2002 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.72M332,200
- 6917 Paseo Del Serra Los Angeles, CA$582K111,040
- 2001 Hillcrest Dr Los Angeles, CA------200
- 2011 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.81M432,148
- 2001 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$2.11M654,259
- 2019 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.65M64.53,045
- 2017 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.21M321,616
- 2005 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.65M422,104
- 2030 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$2.04M533,084
- 6927 Paseo Del Serra Los Angeles, CA$843K331,314
- 1997 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.07M221,550
- 2025 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.14M3--1,800
- 6910 Paseo Del Serra Los Angeles, CA$792K211,055
- 1977 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$858K321,084
- 1966 N Sycamore Ave Los Angeles, CA$855K321,330
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!