- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2012 SE 6th St, Moore, OK 731603 beds, 2 baths, 1,624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,404 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $128,500
- Price/sqft: $79
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 444 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,624 sqft
- Parcel #: R0104696
- Zillow Home ID: 61713741
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2012 Se 6th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73160 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Moore, and 71.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73160 home values.
- 2008 SE 6th St Moore, OK$142K321,521
- 705 Heather Wood Dr Moore, OK$158K321,551
- 2016 SE 6th St Moore, OK$165K421,800
- 2009 SE 7th Ct Moore, OK$146K321,366
- 709 Heather Wood Dr Moore, OK$172K321,763
- 2017 SE 6th St Moore, OK$113K321,876
- 2013 SE 6th St Moore, OK$105KStudio--1,240
- 2013 SE 7th Ct Moore, OK$134K321,275
- 2004 SE 6th St Moore, OK$144K321,567
- 2021 SE 6th St Moore, OK$93K321,367
- 2009 SE 6th St Moore, OK$116K321,987
- 713 Heather Wood Dr Moore, OK$157K321,624
- 2012 SE 7th Ct Moore, OK$172K321,948
- 2100 SE 5th St Moore, OK$118K321,935
- 2005 SE 7th Ct Moore, OK$135K321,263
- 2012 SE 5th St Moore, OK$111K321,703
- 2025 SE 6th St Moore, OK$186K421,984
- 2005 SE 6th St Moore, OK$130K321,879
- 708 Heather Wood Ct Moore, OK$145K321,437
- 2200 SE 6th St Moore, OK$185K322,025
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292