- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2012 Tidewater Ct, Tampa, FL 336194 beds, 2 baths, 1,158 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,960 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $135,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,158 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0452993140
- Zillow Home ID: 44939824
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2012 Tidewater Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33619, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.2% greater than in Palm River-Clair Mel, and 398.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33619 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm River-Clair Mel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33619 home values.
- 2014 Tidewater Ct Tampa, FL$99K211,272
- 2004 Tidewater Ct Tampa, FL$74K311,764
- 2013 Tidewater Ct Tampa, FL$72K221,512
- 2016 Tidewater Ct Tampa, FL$65K411,287
- 2005 Tidewater Ct Tampa, FL$73K311,273
- 2002 Tidewater Ct Tampa, FL$57K221,152
- 2007 Tidewater Ct Tampa, FL$64K411,470
- 2015 Tidewater Ct Tampa, FL$75K311,273
- 2003 Tidewater Ct Tampa, FL$57K311,260
- 8503 Lee Pl Tampa, FL$79K31925
- 2011 Tidewater Ct Tampa, FL$77K31940
- 2009 Tidewater Ct Tampa, FL$79K21925
- 2001 Tidewater Ct Tampa, FL$88K221,158
- 8501 Lee Pl Tampa, FL$97K321,158
- 2017 Tidewater Ct Tampa, FL$66K311,164
- Tidewater Ct Tampa, FL$57K311,260
- 2018 Tidewater Ct Tampa, FL$74K221,874
- 8505 Lee Pl Tampa, FL$77K21924
- 8506 Tidewater Trl Tampa, FL$78K311,038
- 2020 Tidewater Ct Tampa, FL$57K421,272
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292