2012 Walton Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 152103 beds, 2 baths, 1,815 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 1 day on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $71,500
- Price/sqft: $40
- MLS #: 1027671
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,815 sqft
- Parcel #: 0095B00057000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11647078
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2012 Walton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Overbrook market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.8% greater than in Pittsburgh, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Overbrook home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Overbrook home values.
- 2010 Walton Ave Pittsburgh, PA$83K31.51,085
- 2016 Walton Ave Pittsburgh, PA$117K31.51,380
- 441 Midwood Ave Pittsburgh, PA$82K31.51,020
- 2015 Fairland St Pittsburgh, PA$90K211,183
- 2013 Fairland St Pittsburgh, PA$50K21775
- 2017 Fairland St Pittsburgh, PA$43K211,030
- 431 Midwood Ave Pittsburgh, PA$55K31832
- 2024 Walton Ave Pittsburgh, PA$42K21828
- 2019 Fairland St Pittsburgh, PA$140K31.52,151
- 2015 Walton Ave Pittsburgh, PA$58K311,104
- 2011 Walton Ave Pittsburgh, PA$80K31.52,291
- 2026 Walton Ave Pittsburgh, PA$64K311,068
- 1956 Walton Ave Pittsburgh, PA$78K311,318
- 2001 Walton Ave Pittsburgh, PA$61K321,372
- 2028 Walton Ave Pittsburgh, PA$74K311,064
- 2025 Fairland St Pittsburgh, PA$41K21900
- 2055 Walton Ave Pittsburgh, PA$58K211,250
- 1950 Walton Ave Pittsburgh, PA$63K311,100
- 2022 Fairland St Pittsburgh, PA$103K------
- 2027 Fairland St Pittsburgh, PA$40K21900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!