2012 Wilkens Ave, Baltimore, MD 212233 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Chance to buy a property and gain instant equity
well sought after location
near bus lines
walking distance from west side shopping center
Property is basically being given away!!!
ARE YOU AN INVESTOR? THIS PROPERTY IS PART OF A LIQUIDATION PROPERTY LIST. CALL FOR THE LIST.
- Lot: 1,093 sqft
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Other, None
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $9,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Heating: None
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 13
- Parcel #: 0698 026
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 36526874
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2012 Wilkens Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Baltimore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Baltimore, and 148% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carrollton Ridge home values.
- 2014 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$42K21--
- 2010 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$44K------
- 2008 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$37K31--
- 2016 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$42K------
- 2006 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$49K32--
- 2018 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$42K------
- 2020 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$39K------
- 2004 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$47K------
- 436 S Payson St Baltimore, MD$47K------
- 2022 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$46K------
- 2002 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$44K------
- 434 S Payson St Baltimore, MD$40K21--
- 2001 Christian St Baltimore, MD$42K------
- 2003 Christian St Baltimore, MD$45K------
- 432 S Payson St Baltimore, MD$41K------
- 2005 Christian St Baltimore, MD$48K------
- 2024 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$45K------
- 2000 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD$48K311,000
- 2007 Christian St Baltimore, MD$42K------
- 430 S Payson St Baltimore, MD$23K31--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.