- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2012 Wilson St, Dunbar, WV 250643 beds, 2 baths, 1,726 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $90,650
- Price/sqft: $53
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: Water
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,726 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 26 1900470000
- Zillow Home ID: 22671907
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 2012 Wilson Street
- 2014 Wilson St Dunbar, WV$72K21972
- 2008 Wilson St Dunbar, WV$138K331,818
- 2016 Wilson St Dunbar, WV$69K------
- 2018 Wilson St Dunbar, WV$87K------
- 2020 Wilson St Dunbar, WV$65K------
- 2005 Wilson St Dunbar, WV--------
- 2000 Wilson St Dunbar, WV$88K------
- 2001 Wilson St Dunbar, WV$89K------
- 2026 Wilson St Dunbar, WV$91K------
- 101 Moran Ave Dunbar, WV$70K------
- 103 Moran Ave Dunbar, WV$95K------
- 2028 Wilson St Dunbar, WV$76K211,000
- 2036 Wilson St Dunbar, WV$94K------
- 110 Moran Ave Dunbar, WV$70K------
- 2024 Wilson St Dunbar, WV--------
- 2003 Wilson St Dunbar, WV$66K------
- 108 Moran Ave Dunbar, WV$111K------
- 111 Moran Ave Dunbar, WV$85K------
- Wilson St Dunbar, WV$61K------
- 2034 Wilson St Dunbar, WV$92K321,480
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!