20125 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 324135 beds, 4 baths, 3,257 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 32 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jan 2001 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $599
- MLS #: 622441
- Parking: 6 spaces
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,257 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 36636000000
- Zillow Home ID: 42803718
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20125 Front Beach Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32413 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 48.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.3% less than in Panama City Beach, and 25.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32413 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Panama City Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32413 home values.
- Front Beach Rd Panama City, FL--------
- 20107 Front Beach Rd Panama City, FL$1.05M532,207
- 20113 Front Beach Rd Panama City Beach, FL$799K333,422
- 20115 Front Beach Rd Panama City, FL$935K333,025
- 20019 Front Beach Rd Panama City, FL$498K431,924
- 109 14th St Panama City, FL--21.5--
- 20015 Front Beach Rd Panama City, FL$416K321,880
- 20205 Front Beach Rd Panama City Beach, FL$1.3M566,232
- 20011 Front Beach Rd Panama City, FL$847K452,120
- 20011 Front Beach Rd Panama City Beach, FL$286K442,120
- 20007 Front Beach Rd Panama City, FL$783K42.51,962
- 20208 Front Beach Rd Panama City Beach, FL$289K321,439
- 107 15th St Panama City, FL$353K323,916
- 20001 Front Beach Rd Panama City, FL$1.06M443,654
- 20212 Front Beach Rd Panama City Beach, FL$467K652,800
- 20204 Front Beach Rd Panama City Beach, FL$1M6413,642
- 19999 Front Beach Rd Panama City, FL$874K422,288
- 102 13th St Panama City Beach, FL$350K331,800
- 20216 Front Beach Rd Panama City Beach, FL$164K311,550
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292