2013 Briarcliff Rd, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 2 baths, 1,666 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $156,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,666 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 158
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: C0050229016
- Zillow Home ID: 12509501
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2013 Briarcliff Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23225 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% higher than in Richmond, and 88.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23225 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23225 home values.
- 2007 Briarcliff Rd Richmond, VA$227K321,821
- 2019 Briarcliff Rd Richmond, VA$167K411,663
- 2001 Briarcliff Rd Richmond, VA$177K41.52,163
- 2012 Briarcliff Rd Richmond, VA$205K--21,770
- 2101 Briarcliff Rd Richmond, VA$193K321,869
- 2006 Briarcliff Rd Richmond, VA$170K--21,830
- 2018 Briarcliff Rd Richmond, VA$164K321,396
- 1912 Briarcliff Rd Richmond, VA$158K311,312
- 2000 Briarcliff Rd Richmond, VA$164K--11,911
- 1919 Briarcliff Rd Richmond, VA$161K31.11,670
- 1924 Briarcliff Rd Richmond, VA$155KStudio21,180
- 2109 Briarcliff Rd Richmond, VA$194K31.51,635
- 2100 Briarcliff Rd Richmond, VA$186K--21,736
- 1918 Briarcliff Rd Richmond, VA$155K--11,300
- 1913 Briarcliff Rd Richmond, VA$197K321,454
- 1957 Lansing Ave Richmond, VA$171K321,394
- 1951 Lansing Ave Richmond, VA$164K--1.51,430
- 1965 Lansing Ave Richmond, VA$162K32.51,681
- 2108 Briarcliff Rd Richmond, VA$210K321,637
- 1943 Lansing Ave Richmond, VA$167K321,561
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!