- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- 25 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,604 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2008 for $77,500
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 100489
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Security System
- Stories \ One Story, Construction \ Aluminum\Vinyl Sdng, Kitchen Features \ Ceramic Tl Cntr Tops, Interior Features \ Smoke Detectors, Interior Features \ Whirlpool Tub, Exterior Features \ Paved Drive, Community Amenities \ Street Lights, Roof \ Architectural, Heat System \ Central Electric, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed, Status \ Active, Water\System \ City Water, Specialty Rooms \ Home Office, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Foundation \ Raised, Garage \ None, Specialty Rooms \ Living & Dining Cmbo, Ceiling Height \ 8' +, Flood Zone \ Yes, Lot Description \ Level, Lot Description \ Dead End\Cul-de Sac
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,460 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 2-028P-08-200.00
- Zillow Home ID: 77933297
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $75-130K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mississippi home values will increase 1.3% next year. Among Hattiesburg homes, this home is 21.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1.3% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2011 Brooklane Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$144K||4||2||2,183|
|2012 Mamie St Hattiesburg, MS||$101K||3||1.5||1,332|
|2010 Mamie St Hattiesburg, MS||$78K||2||1||961|
|410 S 21st Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$155K||4||3||2,424|
|2009 Brooklane Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$83K||3||2||948|
|2014 Mamie St Hattiesburg, MS||$120K||--||--||1,550|
|2012 Brooklane Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$79K||--||--||834|
|2008 Mamie St Hattiesburg, MS||$94K||3||2||--|
|412 S 21st Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$149K||4||2||2,590|
|2006 Mamie St Hattiesburg, MS||$132K||--||--||2,236|
|405 S 21st Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$139K||3||3.5||2,201|
|409 S 21st Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$83K||--||--||864|
|401 S 21st Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$178K||--||--||2,804|
|316 S 21st Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$185K||--||--||3,126|
|413 S 21st Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$110K||--||--||1,925|
|2004 Mamie St Hattiesburg, MS||$114K||--||--||1,845|
|2013 Mamie St Hattiesburg, MS||$113K||--||--||1,460|
|2009 Adeline Street Hattiesburg, MS||$90K||--||--||1,431|
|420 S 21st Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$167K||--||--||2,942|
|2009 Adeline St Hattiesburg, MS||$89K||3||2||--|
Nearby Schools in Hattiesburg
PK-6 & ungraded0.2 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!