- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2013 Del Simmons Dr, Edmond, OK 730033 beds, 2 baths, 2,286 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $206,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 504 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,286 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 129911650
- Zillow Home ID: 21945404
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2013 Del Simmons Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73003 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.4% greater than in Edmond, and 24% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73003 home values.
- 2009 Del Simmons Dr Edmond, OK$220K42.52,525
- 2017 Del Simmons Dr Edmond, OK$184K422,111
- 2016 Cedar Pointe Cir Edmond, OK$203K322,138
- 2012 Cedar Pointe Cir Edmond, OK$192K32.51,940
- 2020 Cedar Pointe Cir Edmond, OK$197K322,103
- 2005 Del Simmons Dr Edmond, OK$220K322,585
- 2021 Del Simmons Dr Edmond, OK$190K322,179
- 2012 Del Simmons Dr Edmond, OK$178K322,028
- 2008 Cedar Pointe Cir Edmond, OK$199K422,300
- 2016 Del Simmons Dr Edmond, OK$178K321,996
- 2008 Del Simmons Dr Edmond, OK$195K322,288
- 2024 Cedar Pointe Cir Edmond, OK$206K432,144
- 2001 Del Simmons Dr Edmond, OK$213K432,255
- 2101 Del Simmons Dr Edmond, OK$192K322,161
- 2004 Del Simmons Dr Edmond, OK$181K322,161
- 2020 Del Simmons Dr Edmond, OK$177K421,878
- 2004 Cedar Pointe Cir Edmond, OK$175K321,796
- 2100 Cedar Pointe Cir Edmond, OK$163K321,786
- 2017 Cedar Pointe Cir Edmond, OK$224K32.252,422
- 2013 Cedar Meadow Ln Edmond, OK$180K432,018
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!