2013 E Hazzard St# 154, Philadelphia, PA 19125
Price Cut (Oct 2): -$5,100
- Lot:871 sqft
- Days on Zillow:118
- Listing site:Coldwell Banker Preferred - Old Cit...
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #6268874
- Zillow Home ID2111274441
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||None||--||--||--||--|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$820/mo||$599 – $1.6K/mo||+$17||--||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Kensington home values will fall 2% next year, compared to a 1.6% decrease for Philadelphia as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kensington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.7% greater than in Philadelphia, and 124.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kensington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kensington home values.
Neighborhood for 2013 E Hazzard Street # 154
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Brown Henry A School K-8 0.1 mi
- Kensington Creative & Performing Arts H... 9-12 0.1 mi
- Kensington Urban Education Academy 9 0.1 mi
- Kensington Intern Business, Finance & E... 9-12 0.1 mi
- Kensington Culinary Arts 9-12 0.2 mi
- Mariana Bracetti Academy CS 6-12 0.2 mi
- Visitation School PK-8 0.2 mi