2013 Floyd Ave, Richmond, VA 232203 beds, 2 baths, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1911
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 1995 for $87,500
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 179
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: W0000900006
- Zillow Home ID: 12547530
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2013 Floyd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% greater than in Richmond, and 94.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23220 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Fan home values.
- 2011 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$462K42.53,052
- 2015 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$478K32.52,886
- 2009 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$295K442,438
- 2017 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$364K322,207
- 2007 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$439K--64,960
- 2019 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$258K422,063
- 2013 Floyd Ave APT 1 Richmond, VA$215K11--
- 2005 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$424K433,553
- 2021 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$436K32.52,410
- 25 N Rowland St Richmond, VA$268K31.51,447
- 2003 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$444K333,522
- 23 N Rowland St Richmond, VA$258K31.51,441
- 2023 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$457K423,280
- 21 N Rowland St Richmond, VA$268K31.51,447
- 16 N Meadow St Richmond, VA$239K321,792
- 19 N Rowland St Richmond, VA$267K31.51,447
- 14 N Meadow St Richmond, VA$242K321,792
- 2001 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$373K422,398
- 2014 W Main St Richmond, VA$304K321,876
- 2012 W Main St Richmond, VA$276K31.51,948
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292