This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Views: 1,815 all time views
- HOA Fee: $42
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1999 for $135,000
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 534 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Gas, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Tankless Water Heater, Appliances Included \ Water Softener Owned, Architectural Style \ Florida, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Grill, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler Metered, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ USDA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Oversized, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Attic Ventilator, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Location \ In County, Location \ Pool View, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ Outside Bath Access, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Pool Type \ Solar Cover for Pool, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Gas, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,681 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 98
- Parcel #: 222426083500046200
- Zillow Home ID: 45338584
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $135-225K.
Market guideZillow predicts 34714 home values will rise 7.5% next year, compared to a 5.9% rise for Citrus Ridge as a whole. Among 34714 homes, this home is valued 18.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Citrus Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Citrus Ridge, and 58.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34714 home values.
|2019 Jaffa Ct Clermont, FL||$144K||3||2||1,250|
|2007 Jaffa Ct Clermont, FL||$212K||3||2||2,454|
|15430 Greater Groves Blvd Clermont, FL||$175K||3||2||1,564|
|2027 Jaffa Ct Clermont, FL||$161K||3||2||1,520|
|15438 Greater Groves Blvd Clermont, FL||$163K||3||2||1,618|
|15422 Greater Groves Blvd Clermont, FL||$168K||3||2||1,534|
|2001 Jaffa Ct Clermont, FL||$168K||3||2||1,636|
|15444 Greater Groves Blvd Clermont, FL||$148K||3||2||1,368|
|15416 Greater Groves Blvd Clermont, FL||$149K||3||2||1,368|
|15450 Greater Groves Blvd Clermont, FL||$141K||3||2||1,252|
|2018 Jaffa Ct Clermont, FL||$165K||3||2||1,560|
|15408 Greater Groves Blvd Clermont, FL||$174K||3||2||1,593|
|2012 Jaffa Ct Clermont, FL||$182K||3||2||1,738|
|2000 Jaffa Ct Clermont, FL||$196K||4||3||2,013|
|2006 Jaffa Ct Clermont, FL||$209K||4||3||2,023|
|2024 Jaffa Ct Clermont, FL||$160K||3||2||1,543|
|15352 Greater Groves Blvd Clermont, FL||$165K||3||2||1,597|
|2030 Jaffa Ct Clermont, FL||$147K||3||2||1,243|
|15340 Greater Groves Blvd Clermont, FL||$145K||3||2||1,314|
|2036 Jaffa Ct Clermont, FL||$142K||2||2||1,242|
Nearby Schools in Citrus Ridge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!