- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2013 Marymount Rd, Norman, OK 730714 beds, 3 baths, 2,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $240,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 698 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,176 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0145008
- Zillow Home ID: 83064900
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2013 Marymount Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73071 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% greater than in Norman, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 2009 Marymount Rd Norman, OK$509K543,314
- 2017 Marymount Rd Norman, OK$314K432,399
- 2012 Hallbrooke Ct Norman, OK$354K433,664
- 1909 Hallbrooke Dr Norman, OK$394K642,876
- 2012 Marymount Rd Norman, OK$351K432,648
- 2014 Hallbrooke Ct Norman, OK$436K453,308
- 2016 Marymount Rd Norman, OK$332K322,439
- 2008 Marymount Rd Norman, OK$261K332,635
- 1909 Hallbrooke Dr Norman, OK$251K542,900
- 1808 Barrington Dr Norman, OK$208K422,069
- 2004 Marymount Rd Norman, OK$278K332,100
- 1810 Barrington Dr Norman, OK$212K332,030
- 2020 Hallbrooke Ct Norman, OK$278K343,105
- 2020 Marymount Rd Norman, OK--------
- 1806 Barrington Dr Norman, OK$220K42.52,290
- 1904 Hallbrooke Dr Norman, OK$711K453,882
- 1900 Hallbrooke Dr Norman, OK$559K443,998
- 2011 Hallbrooke Ct Norman, OK--------
- 1812 Barrington Dr Norman, OK$203K422,056
- 1921 Hallbrooke Dr Norman, OK$330K32.52,431
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.