- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2013 W Grace St, Richmond, VA 232204 beds, 4 baths, 2,706 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,992 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 1976 for $22,500
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 2,706 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: W0000953014
- Zillow Home ID: 12548048
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2013 W Grace Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Fan, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.6% lower than in Richmond, and 94.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help The Fan home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Fan home values.
- 2011 1/2 W Grace St Richmond, VA$273K211,100
- 2015 W Grace St Richmond, VA$431KStudio33,189
- 2011 W Grace St Richmond, VA$363KStudio32,706
- 2017 W Grace St Richmond, VA$601K43.53,238
- 2019 W Grace St Richmond, VA$587K43.54,306
- 2009 W Grace St Richmond, VA$516K32.52,892
- 2009 1/2 W Grace St Richmond, VA$489K32.52,750
- 2011 W Grace St APT 1 Richmond, VA$414K32--
- 2021 W Grace St Richmond, VA$575K443,138
- 2007 W Grace St Richmond, VA$446K43.52,848
- 2023 W Grace St Richmond, VA$435K443,192
- 2042 W Grace St # 1 Richmond, VA$215K211,080
- 2042 W Grace St Richmond, VA$200K21953
- 2042 W Grace St # 3 Richmond, VA$198K21953
- 2005 W Grace St Richmond, VA$711K43.53,900
- 2012 Monument Ave APT 4A Richmond, VA$469KStudio1--
- 2012 Monument Ave Richmond, VA--Studio1--
- 2010 Monument Ave Richmond, VA$638K433,935
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.