Minutes away from shopping, restaurants and schools.
Please Hurry!!! It wont last!!!
Tenant occupied. 24 Hours Notice is required to view this property.
SOLD "AS IS"
- Lot: 2,238 sqft
- Built in 2006
- 150 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,283 all time views
- 48 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $140/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2011 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- MLS #: T2744062
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 323 sqft
- View: City
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Range
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Irrigation System
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Financing Available: FHA
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage Carport: 2 Car Garage
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Smoke Alarm(S)
- Walk In Closet
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Pool: Community
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Square Foot Source: Builder
- Status: Active
- Utilities: Cable Available
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Location: In City Limits
- Property Description: Two Story
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Utilities: City Water
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Exterior Construction: Wood Frame
- Last Change Type: Price Decrease
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Office Primary Board ID: Pinellas Suncoast
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,665 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0329006892
- Zillow Home ID: 68542311
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $145-165K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: West Meadows
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Meadows, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% greater than in Tampa, and 347.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
- 8503 Gablebend Way2 beds, 3 baths
1,292 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 2008
|20135 Indian Rosewood Dr Tampa, FL||$174K||3||3||1,772|
|20201 Indian Rosewood Dr Tampa, FL||$174K||3||2.5||2,086|
|20133 Indian Rosewood Dr Tampa, FL||$164K||3||2.5||1,637|
|20203 Indian Rosewood Dr Tampa, FL||$163K||3||2.5||1,637|
|20205 Indian Rosewood Dr Tampa, FL||$158K||3||2.5||1,772|
|20129 Indian Rosewood Dr Tampa, FL||$196K||3||2.5||2,068|
|20130 Indian Rosewood Dr Tampa, FL||$153K||3||2.5||1,637|
|20207 Indian Rosewood Dr Tampa, FL||$152K||3||2.5||1,665|
|20127 Indian Rosewood Dr Tampa, FL||$154K||3||2.5||1,665|
|20128 Indian Rosewood Dr Tampa, FL||$168K||3||2.5||1,772|
|20125 Indian Rosewood Dr Tampa, FL||$166K||3||2.5||1,772|
|20209 Indian Rosewood Dr Tampa, FL||$183K||3||2.5||2,086|
|20126 Indian Rosewood Dr Tampa, FL||$173K||3||2.5||2,086|
|8551 Sandpiper Ridge Ave Tampa, FL||$192K||3||3||2,086|
|20123 Indian Rosewood Dr Tampa, FL||$166K||3||2.5||1,637|
|20204 Indian Rosewood Dr Tampa, FL||$163K||3||2.5||1,801|
|20211 Indian Rosewood Dr Tampa, FL||$157K||3||2.5||1,637|
|20124 Indian Rosewood Dr Tampa, FL||$157K||3||3||1,511|
|8549 Sandpiper Ridge Ave Tampa, FL||$166K||3||3||1,665|
|20206 Indian Rosewood Dr Tampa, FL||$216K||4||2.5||2,419|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.