2014 14th St, Encinitas, CA 920246 beds, 4.5 baths, 5,999 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.82 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $1,925,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- 6 hole putting green
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,999 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 2641430900
- Zillow Home ID: 16728887
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2014 14th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92024, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Encinitas, and 71.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92024 home values.
- 2010 14th St # 2010A Encinitas, CA$1.38M33.52,886
- 1150 Wild Canary Ln Encinitas, CA$1.46M43.52,627
- 2018 14th St Encinitas, CA$952K53.53,866
- 1134 Wild Canary Ln Encinitas, CA$1.07M424,463
- 1156 Wild Canary Ln Encinitas, CA$1.82M653,717
- 2004 14th St Encinitas, CA$969K422,157
- 8149 Paseo Taxco Carlsbad, CA$1.36M543,448
- 8145 Paseo Taxco Carlsbad, CA$1.01M533,123
- 3439 Camino Alegre Carlsbad, CA$1.51M643,550
- 1110 Wild Canary Ln Encinitas, CA$875K432,788
- 1056 California St Encinitas, CA$1.38M64.54,511
- 8141 Paseo Taxco Carlsbad, CA$960K432,823
- 8153 Paseo Taxco Carlsbad, CA$1.11M42.52,627
- 3437 Camino Alegre Carlsbad, CA$925K42.52,627
- 1054 California St Encinitas, CA$1.02M43.52,744
- 3435 Camino Alegre Carlsbad, CA$1.07M433,125
- 8136 Calle Catalonia Carlsbad, CA$1.38M54.54,415
- 3441 Camino Alegre Carlsbad, CA$889K432,100
- 2029 14th St Encinitas, CA$1.78M53.53,575
- 1143 Wild Canary Ln Encinitas, CA$1.25M533,212
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292