2014 Huber Rd, Charleston, WV 253144 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Great safe neighborhood for walking and biking. Close to South Hills Pool!
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $271,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Territorial
- 2 car garage opens into beautiful designer kitchen.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 09 700490000
- Zillow Home ID: 22591347
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 2014 Huber Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 25314, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.4% greater than in Charleston, and 91.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 25314 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charleston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 25314 home values.
- 2029 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$220K------
- 2026 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$197K42.752,873
- 2027 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$213K32.52,236
- 2024 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$214K432,340
- 2023 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$218K------
- 2022 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$211K------
- 2020 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$194K32.12,779
- 2019 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$219K------
- 2018 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$307K533,594
- 2021 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$276K422,595
- 2017 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$206K322
- 2016 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$201K432,816
- 2015 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$177K332,447
- 2020 Parkwood Rd Charleston, WV$188K------
- 2013 Huber Rd Charleston, WV$180K------
- 2012 Parkwood Rd Charleston, WV$209K------
- 2016 Northwood Rd Charleston, WV$229K------
- 2007 Northwood Rd Charleston, WV$128K------
- 2010 Parkwood Rd Charleston, WV$223K------
- 2014 Parkwood Rd Charleston, WV$203K332,046
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!