2014 Meander Rd, Windsor, CO 805504 beds, 3.1 baths, 3,468 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $355,000
- Finished basement, 762 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 660 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,468 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: R1545434
- Zillow Home ID: 13865073
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2014 Meander Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80550 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 380% higher than in Windsor, and 64.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80550 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80550 home values.
- 2008 Meander Rd Windsor, CO$372K222,163
- 2024 Meander Rd Windsor, CO$346K222,164
- 2019 River West Dr Windsor, CO$341K32.52,537
- 2017 Meander Rd Windsor, CO$419K53.53,879
- 2023 Meander Rd Windsor, CO$387K222,203
- 2011 Meander Rd Windsor, CO$375K32.52,590
- 2032 Meander Rd Windsor, CO$389K43.53,081
- 2025 River West Dr Windsor, CO$368K442,800
- 2029 Meander Rd Windsor, CO$467K644,314
- 2005 Meander Rd Windsor, CO$409K54.54,168
- 677 Poudre Pl Windsor, CO$447K424,009
- 2035 Meander Rd Windsor, CO$396K32.52,817
- 676 Trappers Pl Windsor, CO$362K42.52,709
- 2031 River West Dr Windsor, CO$354K43.52,887
- 2044 Meander Rd Windsor, CO$408K44.753,566
- 627 Poudre Pl Windsor, CO$393K44.13,561
- 676 Poudre Pl Windsor, CO$409K43.53,919
- 658 Trappers Pl Windsor, CO$373K43.52,842
- 2041 Meander Rd Windsor, CO$433K444,197
- 673 Trappers Pl Windsor, CO$408K234,371
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.