- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2014 Stratford Ct, Coralville, IA 522413 beds, 2 baths, 1,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,360 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $127,900
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,470 sqft
- Parcel #: 0731304027
- Zillow Home ID: 76775243
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2014 Stratford Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 52241 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 83.3% lower than in Coralville, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 52241 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Coralville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52241 home values.
- 2016 Stratford Ct Coralville, IA$164K321,429
- 2012 Stratford Ct Coralville, IA$165K321,649
- 2018 Stratford Ct Coralville, IA$198K432,095
- 2020 Stratford Ct Coralville, IA$188K341,395
- 2010 Stratford Ct Coralville, IA$166K321,650
- 2022 Stratford Ct Coralville, IA$187K431,375
- 2006 Stratford Ct Coralville, IA$253K321,449
- 2024 Stratford Ct Coralville, IA$191K432,079
- 2028 Stratford Ct Coralville, IA$188K42.52,010
- 2004 Stratford Ct Coralville, IA$160K321,649
- 2026 Stratford Ct Coralville, IA$172K31.51,380
- 1361 Ozark Rdg Coralville, IA$165K321,562
- 2002 Stratford Ct Coralville, IA$167K321,650
- 2014 Northland Cir Coralville, IA$171K441,303
- 2012 Northland Cir Coralville, IA$176K341,303
- 2010 Northland Cir Coralville, IA$167K321,380
- 1359 Ozark Rdg Coralville, IA$164K321,562
- 2016 Northland Cir Coralville, IA$260K321,380
- 2008 Northland Cir Coralville, IA$185K422,030
- 2020 Northland Cir Coralville, IA$178K33.51,882
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.