2014 Walden Glade Run, Apex, NC 275234 beds, 4 baths, 3,213 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
2 Car Garage.
Close to Cary, RTP and beaver creek commons shopping.
Smooth top appliances
Hardwood in all formal areas.
Custom paint in all the rooms.
Beautiful landscaping from professional.
4 bedrooms with 4 bath rooms and each bedroom with walking in closet.
Every bedroom with fan. Mast bath with separate shower and Jacuzzi tub.
Huge bonus room and walk up attic for storage.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $326,000
- Parking: 506 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,213 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 073207692000000
- Zillow Home ID: 65330547
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2014 Walden Glade Run
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27523, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.3% lower than in Apex, and 52.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 27523 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Apex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27523 home values.
- 2016 Walden Glade Run Apex, NC$370K533,057
- 2012 Walden Glade Run Apex, NC$382K--3.53,011
- 2018 Walden Glade Run Apex, NC$384K433,500
- 2010 Walden Glade Run Apex, NC$434K--3.53,181
- 2015 Walden Glade Run Apex, NC$377K--32,856
- 2013 Walden Glade Run Apex, NC$353K432,829
- 2013 Walden Glade Run Apex, NC$342K42.52,834
- 2013 Walden Glade Run Apex, NC$341K42.52,834
- 2020 Walden Glade Run Apex, NC$347K42.52,822
- 2009 Walden Glade Run Apex, NC$359K--2.52,530
- 2017 Walden Glade Run Apex, NC$337K43.52,677
- 2008 Walden Glade Run Apex, NC$338K432,720
- 2219 Walden Creek Dr Apex, NC$344K433,008
- 2019 Walden Glade Run Apex, NC$398K543,900
- 2021 Walden Glade Run Apex, NC$430K--3.53,557
- 2217 Walden Creek Dr Apex, NC$305K42.52,273
- 2221 Walden Creek Dr Apex, NC$331K32.52,300
- 2003 Walden Glade Run Apex, NC$340K--2.52,640
- 2015 White Pond Ct Apex, NC$216K--2.51,859
- 2017 White Pond Ct Apex, NC$172K331,527
Nearby Schools in Apex
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292