20144 Rogge St, Detroit, MI 482343 beds, 1 bath, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $8,550
- Price/sqft: $8
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 15006559
- Zillow Home ID: 88229621
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20144 Rogge Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48234, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8% less than in Detroit, and 397.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48234 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48234 home values.
- 20150 Rogge St Detroit, MI$38K--1897
- 20136 Rogge St Detroit, MI$27K--1877
- 20156 Rogge St Detroit, MI$40K--1833
- 20130 Rogge St Detroit, MI$27K--1833
- 20164 Rogge St Detroit, MI$31K--1931
- 20124 Rogge St Detroit, MI$32K--1940
- 20172 Rogge St Detroit, MI$34K--11,405
- 20116 Rogge St Detroit, MI$27K--1.5857
- 20178 Rogge St Detroit, MI$31K--1891
- 20108 Rogge St Detroit, MI$44K--1850
- 20145 Packard St Detroit, MI$31K--21,488
- 20151 Packard St Detroit, MI$28K31951
- 20137 Packard St Detroit, MI$40K--11,402
- 20159 Packard St Detroit, MI$35K--1930
- 20131 Packard St Detroit, MI$31K--1872
- 20186 Rogge St Detroit, MI$45K--1795
- 20165 Packard St Detroit, MI$46K311,600
- 20100 Rogge St Detroit, MI$44K--1855
- 20125 Packard St Detroit, MI$39K--1917
- 20171 Packard St Detroit, MI$37K--1.5890
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!