- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2015 2nd St # 2021, Julian, CA 92036Studio, 3,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Multi Family
- Built in 1970
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $765,000
- Price/sqft: $239
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 2910841500
- Zillow Home ID: 67087505
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2015 2nd Street # 2021
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92036 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 209.1% higher than in Julian, and 49.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92036 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Julian.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92036 home values.
- 2020 3rd St Julian, CA$424K43.51,896
- 2014 3rd St Julian, CA$231K21840
- 2024 3rd St Julian, CA$266KStudio1800
- 2020 2nd St Julian, CA$246K221,216
- 2506 C St Julian, CA$239K11860
- 2520 C St Julian, CA$210K21839
- 2014 2nd St Julian, CA$332K321,333
- 2508 B St Julian, CA$227K211,248
- 2008 2nd St Julian, CA$349K322,080
- 2104 2nd St Julian, CA$168K21776
- 2017 3rd St Julian, CA$263K421,356
- 2419 B St Julian, CA$310K331,335
- 2013 3rd St Julian, CA$226K21680
- 2037-2039 1st St Julian, CA$241K22.5993
- 2603 B St # 2611 Julian, CA$335K------
- 2007 3rd St Julian, CA$390K41.51,404
- 2503 C St Julian, CA$206K211,291
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292