2015 81st St, Brooklyn, NY 112144 beds, 3 baths, 2,484 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1915
- 297 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $362
- MLS #: 382322
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,484 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1915
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 062870072
- Zillow Home ID: 30709203
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2015 81st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bensonhurst market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in New York, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Bensonhurst home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bensonhurst home values.
- 2017 81st St Brooklyn, NY$781K----2,520
- 2011 81st St Brooklyn, NY$718K541,976
- 2021 81st St Brooklyn, NY$752K----1,252
- 8015 20th Ave Brooklyn, NY$919K----2,200
- 8013 20th Ave Brooklyn, NY$842K42.52,040
- 8017 20th Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.15M----3,300
- 8011 20th Ave Brooklyn, NY$856K----2,112
- 8019 20th Ave Brooklyn, NY$926K----2,200
- 2014 80th St Brooklyn, NY$892K----2,480
- 8009 20th Ave Brooklyn, NY$859K----2,112
- 8023 20th Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.17M----3,600
- 2018 80th St Brooklyn, NY$943K----3,590
- 2027 81st St Brooklyn, NY$1.02M----3,708
- 8005 20th Ave Brooklyn, NY$682K----1,388
- 2022 80th St Brooklyn, NY$917K622,480
- 8003 20th Ave Brooklyn, NY$696K----1,388
- 2026 80th St Brooklyn, NY$872K----2,480
- 2031 81st St Brooklyn, NY$1.02M----3,708
- 8001 20th Ave Brooklyn, NY$716K----1,580
- 2020 81st St Brooklyn, NY$1.12M----3,132
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!