2015 Cropsey Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112147 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,508 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- 319 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $666
- MLS #: 381446
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 92
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 064420003
- Zillow Home ID: 30714204
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2015 Cropsey Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bath Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% greater than in New York, and 88.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bath Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bath Beach home values.
- 2015 Cropsey Ave Brooklyn, NY$861K632,836
- 2015 Cropsey Ave Brooklyn, NY$990K83--
- 202 Bay 25th St Brooklyn, NY$1.12M----2,352
- 8803 20th Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.03M----3,433
- 196 Bay 25th St Brooklyn, NY$1.04M----3,665
- 8801 20th Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.02M----3,433
- 8795 20th Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.32M----3,928
- 192 Bay 25th St Brooklyn, NY$1.01M----2,118
- 2033 Cropsey Ave Brooklyn, NY$856K----1,785
- 8789 20th Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.18M----3,905
- 2035 Cropsey Ave Brooklyn, NY$752K----1,975
- 2037 Cropsey Ave Brooklyn, NY$725K----1,975
- 186 Bay 25th St Brooklyn, NY$1.43M----2,956
- 8891 20th Ave APT 5A Brooklyn, NY--Studio1--
- 205 Bay 25th St Brooklyn, NY$1.05M----3,593
- 2039 Cropsey Ave Brooklyn, NY$759K----1,510
- 8785 20th Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.19M----3,163
- 199 Bay 25th St Brooklyn, NY$717K442,146
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292