2015 E Marion St, Seattle, WA 981223 beds, 2 baths, 1,582 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $428,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,582 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9126100155
- Zillow Home ID: 49114643
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2015 E Marion Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Minor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.9% higher than in Seattle, and 4.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Minor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Minor home values.
- 823 21st Ave Seattle, WA$471K321,630
- 825 21st Ave Seattle, WA$342K211,000
- 829 21st Ave Seattle, WA$603K31.51,720
- 2005 E Marion St Seattle, WA$305K21850
- 819 21st Ave Seattle, WA$458K311,410
- 901 21st Ave Seattle, WA$481K31.751,720
- 824 20th Ave Seattle, WA$478K421,840
- 822 20th Ave Seattle, WA$471K32.751,560
- 2008 E Marion St Seattle, WA$284K21700
- 903 21st Ave Seattle, WA$458K421,620
- 816 20th Ave Seattle, WA$602K533,000
- 813 21st Ave Seattle, WA$368K31.51,030
- 826 20th Ave Seattle, WA$420K311,500
- 812 20th Ave Seattle, WA$411K41.51,880
- 904 20th Ave Seattle, WA$373K211,020
- 911 21st Ave Seattle, WA$481K422,420
- 2002 E Marion St Seattle, WA$457K321,540
- 906 20th Ave Seattle, WA$392K311,080
- 915 21st Ave Seattle, WA$382K211,210
- 910 20th Ave Seattle, WA$496K41.51,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.