2015 NE Northgate Way, Seattle, WA 981253 beds, 1 bath, 1,830 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $385,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1220 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Security System
- 2 fireplaces (one wood burning, one gas insert)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,830 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 8901001395
- Zillow Home ID: 49109313
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2015 Ne Northgate Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Victory Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 29.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34% higher than in Seattle, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent Victory Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Victory Heights home values.
- 2021 NE Northgate Way Seattle, WA$583K41.752,620
- 2005 NE Northgate Way Seattle, WA$483K31.751,790
- 10742 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$432K411,420
- 10732 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$576K32.252,040
- 2006 NE Northgate Way Seattle, WA$287K21740
- 2010 NE Northgate Way Seattle, WA$324K21880
- 10736 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$389K21900
- 2027 NE Northgate Way Seattle, WA$421K211,190
- 2016 NE Northgate Way Seattle, WA$305K311,110
- 10724 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$481K331,860
- 10731 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$645K42.52,190
- 11012 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$431K42.52,550
- 10728 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$437K211,050
- 10755 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$587K42.52,050
- 2022 NE Northgate Way Seattle, WA$411K32.251,770
- 11020 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$400K411,410
- 10729 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$632K42.52,210
- 10747 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$592K42.752,130
- 10722 20th Ave NE Seattle, WA$483K32.51,760
- 10821 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$474K32.251,530
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.