This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 507 all time views
- HOA Fee: $60
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $105,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- CENTRAL AIR \ 1, DINING AREA DESCRIPTION \ Formal Dining, EQUIPMENT \ Gar Door Opener(s), GARAGE PARKING SPACES \ 2, LIST TYPE \ Excl Right To Sell, OTHER ROOMS \ Main Floor Master, STATUS \ Active, TYPE OF OWNERSHIP \ Private, WILL SELL \ Conventional, WILL SELL \ FHA, WILL SELL \ VA, ARCHITECTURE \ Traditional, EQUIPMENT \ Disposal, EQUIPMENT \ Rng\Oven- Electric, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Front Entry, HOA DUE PER \ MO, HOA DUES INCLUDE \ Lawn Maintenance, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Pantry, WILL SELL \ Cash, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Partial Carpeting, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Treed, HOA DUES INCLUDE \ Play Area, FLOOR PLAN DESCRIPTION \ 2 Stories, UTILITY ROOM \ Lower Level, AGE DESCRIPTION \ 21-30 Years, SUBPROPERTY TYPE \ Half Duplex, WATER \ City\Public, Inside City Limits \ Yes
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,374 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 228746
- Zillow Home ID: 75710426
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $88-130K.
Market guideZillow predicts 66111 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 4.3% increase for Edwardsville as a whole. Among 66111 homes, this home is valued 4.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 66111, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Edwardsville, and 99% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 66111 home values.
|2011 S 101st Ter Edwardsville, KS||$97K||3||2.5||1,374|
|2017 S 101st Ter Edwardsville, KS||$101K||2||2.5||1,374|
|2009 S 101st Ter Edwardsville, KS||$96K||3||2.5||1,374|
|2021 S 101st Ter Edwardsville, KS||$98K||2||2.5||1,374|
|2007 S 101st Ter Edwardsville, KS||$95K||3||2.5||1,374|
|2023 S 101st Ter Edwardsville, KS||$96K||2||2.5||1,374|
|2005 S 101st Ter Edwardsville, KS||$102K||3||3||1,770|
|2025 S 101st Ter Edwardsville, KS||$96K||2||2.5||1,374|
|2027 S 101st Ter Edwardsville, KS||$111K||2||3||1,400|
|1954 S 101ST Ter Kansas City, KS||$106K||--||--||--|
|2022 S 101st Ter Edwardsville, KS||$101K||3||3||--|
|2024 S 101st Ter Edwardsville, KS||$94K||3||2.5||1,300|
|2024 S 101st Ter Edwardsville, KS||$95K||3||2.5||1,300|
|2026 S 101st Ter Edwardsville, KS||$100K||3||2.5||--|
|2030 S 101st Ter Edwardsville, KS||$93K||3||2.5||--|
|2020 S 101st Ter Edwardsville, KS||$103K||3||2.5||1,376|
|10134 Shearer Rd Edwardsville, KS||$99K||3||3||988|
|10118 Steele Rd Edwardsville, KS||$89K||3||2.5||1,374|
|10116 Steele Rd Edwardsville, KS||$90K||2||2.5||1,374|
|10120 Steele Rd Edwardsville, KS||$92K||2||2.5||1,374|
Nearby Schools in Edwardsville
9-12 & ungraded3.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org