- Built in 1975
- 57 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,240 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $310
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Sep 2002 for $94,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 08874715
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Security System
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Management \ Manager Off-site, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Water, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Parking \ Unassigned, Common Area Amenities \ Storage, Sale Terms \ Conventional, Tax Exemptions \ Senior, Exposure \ S (South), Assessment Includes \ Parking, Parking Type \ Space\s, Common Area Amenities \ Exercise Room, Common Area Amenities \ Party Room, Assessment Includes \ Clubhouse, Assessment Includes \ Exercise Facilities, Basement \ None, Other Information \ Commuter Bus, Common Area Amenities \ Security Door Locks, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Status \ Contingent, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Other Information \ Interstate Access, Age \ 31-40 Years, Parking On-Site \ Yes, Parking Ownership \ N\A, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Tax Exemptions \ Senior Freeze, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Type of House \ Condo
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 152
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0619405058
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 4488808
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65-94K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60148 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Lombard as a whole. Among 60148 homes, this home is 65.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 50.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60148, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% greater than in Lombard, and 301.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60148 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lombard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60148 home values.
- 126 W 20th St-- beds, -- baths
1,560 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1997
|Other Units in this Building (148)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2015 S Finley Rd|
Nearby Schools in Lombard
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!