2015 Tennessee St, Vallejo, CA 945903 beds, 2 baths, 2,067 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $148,500
- Price/sqft: $72
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 532 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,067 sqft
- Parcel #: 0057091030
- Zillow Home ID: 15658768
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2015 Tennessee Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94590 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 63.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.9% greater than in Vallejo, and 126.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94590 home values.
- 2021 Tennessee St Vallejo, CA$244K311,824
- 2009 Tennessee St Vallejo, CA$160K211,240
- 2027 Tennessee St Vallejo, CA$211K211,333
- 2001 Tennessee St Vallejo, CA$257K31.51,764
- 1812 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$161K211,111
- 1820 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$147K21809
- 1806 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$258K421,776
- 2031 Tennessee St Vallejo, CA$217K411,619
- 1826 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$152K21902
- 1800 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$176K------
- 2014 Tennessee St Vallejo, CA$247K311,247
- 2020 Tennessee St Vallejo, CA$240K311,401
- 2008 Tennessee St Vallejo, CA$245K422,059
- 1832 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$244K321,422
- 2026 Tennessee St Vallejo, CA$300K522,292
- 2039 Tennessee St Vallejo, CA$159K211,084
- 2002 Tennessee St Vallejo, CA$251K221,563
- 1945 Tennessee St Vallejo, CA$261K522,028
- 1838 Alabama St Vallejo, CA$183K211,544
- 1838 Alabama St # A Vallejo, CA$306K11--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.