- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2015 W Eugie Ave, Phoenix, AZ 850293 beds, 2 baths, 1,433 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Kitchen, Parking Type: Open
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,433 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 14958037B
- Zillow Home ID: 7749559
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2015 W Eugie Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Mountain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 63.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.5% less than in Phoenix, and 216.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Mountain home values.
- 2017 W Eugie Ave Phoenix, AZ$161K--21,530
- 2007 W Eugie Ave Phoenix, AZ$152K321,568
- 2010 W Joan De Arc Ave Phoenix, AZ$166K--21,746
- 2002 W Joan De Arc Ave Phoenix, AZ$166K42.751,865
- 2016 W Joan De Arc Ave # D Phoenix, AZ$153K--22,537
- 2016 W Eugie Ave Phoenix, AZ$153K422,215
- 2022 W Eugie Ave Phoenix, AZ$144K--21,470
- 2010 W Eugie Ave Phoenix, AZ$158K--21,755
- 2001 W Eugie Ave Phoenix, AZ$168K--21,470
- 2025 W Eugie Ave Phoenix, AZ$143K--21,470
- 1942 W Joan De Arc Ave Phoenix, AZ$161K--21,737
- 2022 W Joan De Arc Ave Phoenix, AZ$161K421,746
- 2026 W Eugie Ave Phoenix, AZ$152K321,470
- 1938 W Eugie Ave Phoenix, AZ$174K321,470
- 2009 W Joan De Arc Ave Phoenix, AZ$131K--21,522
- 2015 W Joan De Arc Ave Phoenix, AZ$126K--21,322
- 1931 W Eugie Ave Phoenix, AZ$172K--21,412
- 2035 W Eugie Ave Phoenix, AZ$120K321,343
- 2007 W Voltaire Ave Phoenix, AZ$162K--21,470
- 2001 W Joan De Arc Ave Phoenix, AZ$155K--21,778
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!