20150 5th St W, Sonoma, CA 954762 beds, 1 bath, 1,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $408,000
- Price/sqft: $358
- Parking: 324 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 128161008
- Zillow Home ID: 15829294
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20150 5th St W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95476, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% less than in Sonoma, and 68.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95476 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sonoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95476 home values.
- 20140 5th St W Sonoma, CA$602K321,619
- 20160 5th St W Sonoma, CA$1.04M322,287
- 20130 5th St W Sonoma, CA$515K31892
- 20120 5th St W Sonoma, CA$354K11464
- 20182 5th St W Sonoma, CA$514K--11,216
- 20110 5th St W Sonoma, CA$641K211,300
- 20220 5th St W Sonoma, CA$773K321,521
- 20061 Harrington Dr Sonoma, CA$536K221,385
- 20093 Harrington Dr Sonoma, CA$542K321,468
- 20099 Harrington Dr Sonoma, CA$532K321,444
- 20240 5th St W Sonoma, CA$631K221,332
- 20301 Harrington Dr Sonoma, CA$369K11648
- 450 Harrington Dr Sonoma, CA$614K------
- 20305 Harrington Dr Sonoma, CA$1.09M332,303
- 20250 5th St W Sonoma, CA$532K211,349
- 20100 Harrington Dr Sonoma, CA$765K321,632
- 440 Harrington Dr Sonoma, CA$571K321,176
- 489 La Quinta Ln Sonoma, CA$435K221,316
- 483 La Quinta Ln Sonoma, CA$595K221,436
- 20280 5th St W Sonoma, CA$536K211,024
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292