- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20150 Ferndoc St, Walnut, CA 917894 beds, 3 baths, 1,643 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,630 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $452,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,643 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 8720003002
- Zillow Home ID: 21677351
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20150 Ferndoc Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91789 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% higher than in Walnut, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91789 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Walnut.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91789 home values.
- 20142 Ferndoc St Walnut, CA$619K321,483
- 20154 Ferndoc St Walnut, CA$543K421,232
- 221 Macalester Dr Walnut, CA$519K321,144
- 20136 Ferndoc St Walnut, CA$541K421,232
- 215 Macalester Dr Walnut, CA$525K321,144
- 194 Scherer Ave Walnut, CA$762K421,232
- 20147 Ferndoc St Walnut, CA$801K321,852
- 20221 Diehl St Walnut, CA$535K321,160
- 20143 Ferndoc St Walnut, CA$544K31.51,232
- 20132 Ferndoc St Walnut, CA$535K321,144
- 207 Macalester Dr Walnut, CA$526K421,232
- 20215 Diehl St Walnut, CA$526K421,232
- 196 Scherer Ave Walnut, CA$523K321,226
- 248 Macalester Dr Walnut, CA$554K421,232
- 20135 Ferndoc St Walnut, CA$544K321,144
- 20207 Diehl St Walnut, CA$598K421,466
- 240 Macalester Dr Walnut, CA$543K321,144
- 232 Macalester Dr Walnut, CA$545K321,160
- 269 Macalester Dr Walnut, CA$756K321,611
- 224 Macalester Dr Walnut, CA$528K41.51,232
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!