20155 SW 129th Ave, Miami, FL 331775 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,772 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,597 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 256 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- MLS #: A1869566
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 2 spaces, 280 sqft
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,772 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 3069110130530
- Zillow Home ID: 62932691
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20155 Sw 129th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33177, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 131.2% greater than in Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro, and 386.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33177 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33177 home values.
- 20215 SW 129th Ave Miami, FL$257K432,267
- 20135 SW 129th Ave Miami, FL$283K532,608
- 20136 SW 128th Pl Miami, FL$274K532,608
- 20174 SW 128th Pl Miami, FL$226K421,795
- 20235 SW 129th Ave Miami, FL$267K53.52,772
- 20115 SW 129th Ave Miami, FL$258K432,267
- 20114 SW 128th Pl Miami, FL$254K432,451
- 20214 SW 128th Pl Miami, FL$266K421,795
- 20156 SW 129th Ave Miami, FL$267K422,433
- 20136 SW 129th Ave Miami, FL$334K532,608
- 20255 SW 129th Ave Miami, FL$274K532,608
- 20075 SW 129th Ave Miami, FL$252K422,020
- 20216 SW 129th Ave Miami, FL$256K422,230
- 20116 SW 129th Ave Miami, FL$317K432,267
- 20074 SW 128th Pl Miami, FL$268K421,795
- 20234 SW 128th Pl Miami, FL$271K532,608
- 20153 SW 128th Pl Miami, FL$226K421,795
- 20133 SW 128th Pl Miami, FL$254K432,267
- 20173 SW 128th Pl Miami, FL$343K42.57,500
- 20236 SW 129th Ave Miami, FL$285K532,608
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.