2016 Kimball St, Brooklyn, NY 112343 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $477,000
- Price/sqft: $379
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 085250044
- Zillow Home ID: 30786053
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2016 Kimball Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Marine Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for New York, and 94.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marine Park home values.
- 2014 Kimball St Brooklyn, NY$434K----1,386
- 2020 Kimball St Brooklyn, NY$512K----1,182
- 2024 Kimball St Brooklyn, NY$513K----1,182
- 3924 Avenue S Brooklyn, NY$555K532,380
- 3920 Avenue S Brooklyn, NY$553K----1,584
- 2026 Kimball St Brooklyn, NY$406K----838
- 3916 Avenue S Brooklyn, NY$484K----1,141
- 2015 Ryder St Brooklyn, NY$655K----1,234
- 2021 Ryder St Brooklyn, NY$710K----2,304
- 3912 Avenue S Brooklyn, NY$488K----1,141
- 2030 Kimball St Brooklyn, NY$434K31838
- 2025 Ryder St Brooklyn, NY$410K----790
- Ryder St Brooklyn, NY--------
- 2029 Ryder St Brooklyn, NY$541K----1,748
- 2032 Kimball St Brooklyn, NY$433K----838
- 3908 Avenue S Brooklyn, NY$777K62.52,464
- 3908 Avenue S Brooklyn, NY$841K62.52,464
- 2033 Ryder St Brooklyn, NY$568K----1,940
- 2036 Kimball St Brooklyn, NY$444K----980
- 2011 Kimball St Brooklyn, NY$440K----1,489
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292