This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
* Large, private main floor master suite with full bath, walk-in closet, patio access, recent carpet, and floored walk-up attic for storage.
* Huge paneled great room with wet bar, loft, stone gas log fireplace, travertine marble floors and large walk in storage closet.
* Gallery style entry hall with Â½ bath, two large closets and travertine marble floors.
* Lower level dining room with storage, and large eat in kitchen with walk-in pantry and Laminate floors.
* Large utility room with access to oversized two car garage. New gas water heater installed recently.
* Appliances to be included with sale, including Stainless Steel dishwasher, smooth-top range and Stainless Steel French door refrigerator. Front loading, high efficiency washer and dryer are also included. All appliances are electric, but home has gas accommodations as well.
* Upper level consisting of three large bedrooms, two with walk-in closets, full bath, loft overlooking Great Room, computer niche, large hallway closets and recent carpeting. Fantastic view of Tulsa skyline and Drillers Stadium fireworks from upstairs bedroom.
* Large backyard with 6ft. privacy fence, Wooded nature area, large wood and concrete deck and mature trees. All railroad tie retaining walls have recently been replaced with concrete landscaping block and French drains installed to air in proper drainage.
* City of Tulsa convenience, Osage County Taxes ! 5 minutes to BOK Center, Driller's Stadium, Brady District.
* Gilcrease Hills Amenities (Pools, Tennis Courts etc.) with very reasonable monthly dues.
* Located in Cul-De-Sac
This House is move-in ready, but it is being sold AS-IS. It is in need of slab repair in Master bedroom area. The house foundation had piers installed which are warrantied (Powerlift Inc.). Other repairs needed are drywall repair and flooring. With a little sweat equity, this house can be real money maker, or comfortable family home you'll never outgrow.
AWESOME HOME, WONDERFUL NEIGHBORS, GREAT DEAL.
The house has been stabilized by Powerlift Foundation Repair on September 13th. The structure is now sound but it does have drywall and floor tile damage due to the foundation movement.
Selling for amount owed since currently have two mortgages.
Sorry... NO OWNER FINANCING.
Great Neighborhood close to Downtown but with the feel of the Suburbs. Close to Freeways, Great Walking Trails.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 2,980 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2116273400
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Gilcrease Hills home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.1% increase for Tulsa as a whole. Among Gilcrease Hills homes, this home is valued 3.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74127, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% less than in Tulsa, and 77.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 74127 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gilcrease Hills home values.
|2022 N Maybelle Ave Tulsa, OK||$103K||4||2||2,635|
|915 W Ute St Tulsa, OK||$112K||4||3||2,681|
|909 W Ute St Tulsa, OK||$120K||3||2||--|
|903 W Ute St Tulsa, OK||$134K||4||3||--|
|921 W Ute St Tulsa, OK||$118K||4||2.5||--|
|2022 N Maybelle Ave Tulsa, OK||$124K||3||2||--|
|912 W Ute St Tulsa, OK||$98K||3||2||--|
|904 W Ute St Tulsa, OK||$122K||3||2||--|
|1935 N Nogales Ave Tulsa, OK||$113K||3||2||1,866|
|1001 W Tecumseh St Tulsa, OK||$121K||4||3||--|
|1002 W Tecumseh St Tulsa, OK||$130K||4||3||--|
|1823 N Maybelle Ave Tulsa, OK||$99K||3||2||1,944|
|1113 W Tecumseh Pl Tulsa, OK||$112K||4||2.5||--|
|1015 W Tecumseh St Tulsa, OK||$106K||3||2||--|
|1014 W Tecumseh St Tulsa, OK||$118K||3||2||--|
|1008 W Tecumseh St Tulsa, OK||$119K||3||2||--|
|1810 N Maybelle Ave Tulsa, OK||$89K||3||2||1,714|
|N Nogales Ave Tulsa, OK||$113K||3||1.5||--|
|1302 W Woodrow St Tulsa, OK||$170K||4||2.5||--|
|1023 W Tecumseh St Tulsa, OK||$131K||4||3||--|
Nearby Schools in Tulsa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!