- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 381 days on Zillow
- Views: 15,617 all time views
- 71 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 1996 for $1,625,000
- Price/sqft: $6,044
- MLS #: 150020369
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 7 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- Features \ Patio, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Ocean, Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ Mixed, Features \ None, Features \ Stucco, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Stone, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Sprinkler System, Features \ Tile, Features \ Security System, Features \ Central A\C, Features \ eGallery Listing, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Composition Shingle, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Washer, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Under 1\2 Acre, Features \ SIR Waterfront, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Deck, Features \ Partially Fenced, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Gas, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Beam -Ceilings, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Level, Features \ Garage Door, Features \ Designer Kitchen, Features \ Public, Features \ Center Island, Features \ Double Oven, Features \ Sand Beach, Features \ Trash Compactor, Features \ Other Beach, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ QC Approved Listing
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,061 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2991360900
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 16762224
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $4.5-8.5M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92014 home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Del Mar as a whole. Among 92014 homes, this home is 1264.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 949.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 244.4% greater than in Del Mar, and 70.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Del Mar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92014 home values.
|2008 Ocean Front Del Mar, CA||$6.88M||2||3.5||1,774|
|2020 Ocean Front Del Mar, CA||$8.79M||4||4||2,602|
|2004 Ocean Front Del Mar, CA||$7.53M||4||4||2,249|
|2024 Ocean Front Del Mar, CA||$5.36M||3||2||936|
|2028 Ocean Front Del Mar, CA||$6.68M||3||3.5||1,554|
|2021 Ocean Front Del Mar, CA||$2.13M||3||2||1,296|
|2001 Ocean Front Del Mar, CA||$2.16M||3||2.5||1,166|
|2034 Ocean Front Del Mar, CA||$8.41M||3||4.5||2,478|
|1948 Ocean Front Del Mar, CA||$8.55M||7||5||2,496|
|Ocean Front Del Mar, CA||$2.37M||--||--||--|
|2040 Ocean Front Del Mar, CA||$6.21M||3||2||1,552|
|2014 Coast Blvd Del Mar, CA||$4.1M||5||4||2,500|
|2018-2020 Coast Blvd Del Mar, CA||$3.47M||4||3||2,288|
|1944 Ocean Front Del Mar, CA||$8.79M||5||4||3,214|
|2004 Coast Blvd Del Mar, CA||$3.95M||3||3||2,304|
|2048 Ocean Front Del Mar, CA||$6.91M||3||3||1,881|
|2030-2032 Coast Blvd Del Mar, CA||$2.09M||2||2||1,712|
|1936 Ocean Front Del Mar, CA||$12.4M||4||6||4,000|
|2036 Coast Blvd Del Mar, CA||$3.01M||4||3||1,907|
|2050 Ocean Front Del Mar, CA||$1.8M||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Del Mar
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!