- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2016 Prairie St, Elkhart, IN 465163 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,118 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 260 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,816 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1941
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 200609359007000012
- Zillow Home ID: 50610897
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2016 Prairie Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 72.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.2% greater than in Elkhart, and 100% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46516 home values.
- 2010 Prairie St Elkhart, IN$79K4--1,540
- 2024 Prairie St Elkhart, IN$68K2--1,280
- 2030 Prairie St Elkhart, IN$47K3--950
- 2002 Prairie St Elkhart, IN$61K3--1,815
- Hubbard Elkhart, IN--------
- 2015 Roys Ave Elkhart, IN$65K3--1,381
- 2017 Roys Ave Elkhart, IN$38K3--1,256
- 2009 Roys Ave Elkhart, IN$87K3--1,682
- 2019 Roys Ave Elkhart, IN$73K311,568
- 115 E Hubbard Ave Elkhart, IN$48K2--864
- 2036 Prairie St Elkhart, IN$72K311,040
- 2027 Roys Ave Elkhart, IN$46K3--1,135
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292