- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2016 Redfern Way, Durham, NC 277073 beds, 2 baths, 1,338 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $183,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- Floor size: 1,338 sqft
- Parcel #: 213529
- Zillow Home ID: 114431266
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2016 Redfern Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27707, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.9% less than in Durham, and 40.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 27707 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27707 home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
1,826 sqft, 45,302 sqft lot, built in 1955
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 2012 Redfern Way Durham, NC$129K321,428
- 2020 Redfern Way Durham, NC$172K32.51,508
- 1011 Redfern Way Durham, NC$183K32.51,508
- 2008 Redfern Way Durham, NC$155K321,338
- 1005 Redfern Way Durham, NC$160K321,428
- 1012 Redfern Way Durham, NC$153K321,888
- 2000 Redfern Way Durham, NC$206K42.51,768
- 1008 Redfern Way Durham, NC$155K321,428
- 2013 Chapel Hill Rd Durham, NC$216K----3,200
- 1004 Redfern Way Durham, NC$137K321,512
- 1907 W Lakewood Ave Durham, NC$157K221,767
- 1410 James St Durham, NC$181K211,392
- 1414 James St Durham, NC--332,000
- 1408 James St Durham, NC$215K211,733
- 1418 James St Durham, NC$140K311,042
- 1406 James St Durham, NC$222K332,627
- 1903 W Lakewood Ave Durham, NC$181K331,539
- 1420 James St Durham, NC$242K32.51,461
- 1915 Bivins St Durham, NC$176K411,846
- 1422 James St # A Durham, NC$196K221,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292