2016 Sage Tree Rd, Colton, CA 923243 beds, 2 baths, 1,206 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,094 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $191
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 420 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,206 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 0250361490000
- Zillow Home ID: 17337985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2016 Sage Tree Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92324 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 37.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% lower than in Colton, and 41.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92324 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Colton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92324 home values.
- 2014 Sage Tree Rd Colton, CA$201K221,032
- 2012 Sage Tree Rd Colton, CA$210K321,206
- 2015 Sago Palm Rd Colton, CA$193K221,032
- 2013 Sago Palm Rd Colton, CA$236K32.51,441
- 2011 Sago Palm Rd Colton, CA$213K32.51,227
- 2010 Sage Tree Rd Colton, CA$235K32.51,441
- 1037 Joshua Tree St Colton, CA$231K32.51,441
- 1045 Joshua Tree St Colton, CA$210K32.51,227
- 2017 Sage Tree Rd Colton, CA$201K221,032
- 1029 Joshua Tree St Colton, CA$206K321,206
- 2015 Sage Tree Rd Colton, CA$237K32.51,654
- 1053 Joshua Tree St Colton, CA$195K221,032
- 1021 Joshua Tree St Colton, CA$236K32.51,441
- 2009 Sago Palm Rd Colton, CA$213K321,206
- 2011 Sage Tree Rd Colton, CA$210K32.51,227
- 1061 Joshua Tree St Colton, CA$212K321,206
- 2008 Sage Tree Rd Colton, CA$189K221,032
- Sago Palm Rd Colton, CA$193K221,032
- 1013 Joshua Tree St Colton, CA$194K221,032
- 2009 Sage Tree Rd Colton, CA$210K321,206
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.