2016 Sondra Ln, Grove City, OH 431233 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,587 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,621 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $118,900
- Price/sqft: $75
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,587 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 570244024
- Zillow Home ID: 34101642
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2016 Sondra Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43123, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% less than in Grove City, and 110.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 43123 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Grove City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43123 home values.
- 2024 Sondra Ln Grove City, OH$119K321,250
- 2948 Crocker Run Rd Grove City, OH$107K31.51,131
- 2956 Crocker Run Rd Grove City, OH$100K31.51,200
- 1955 Manley Way Grove City, OH$114K321,226
- 1963 Manley Way Grove City, OH$122K31.51,595
- 2032 Sondra Ln Grove City, OH$134K331,652
- 1947 Manley Way Grove City, OH$116K32.51,356
- 1971 Manley Way Grove City, OH$116K31.51,472
- 1939 Manley Way Grove City, OH$118K321,129
- 2978 Crocker Run Rd Grove City, OH$119K321,428
- 2040 Sondra Ln Grove City, OH$133K32.51,590
- 2039 Sondra Ln Grove City, OH$132K331,567
- 1931 Manley Way Grove City, OH$116K32.51,580
- 2048 Sondra Ln Grove City, OH$121K321,257
- 2951 Crocker Run Rd Grove City, OH$117K31.51,201
- 2984 Crocker Run Rd Grove City, OH$126K32.51,548
- 2957 Crocker Run Rd Grove City, OH$118K32.51,356
- 2945 Crocker Run Rd Grove City, OH$108K31.51,200
- 2963 Crocker Run Rd Grove City, OH$119K32.51,269
- 2937 Crocker Run Rd Grove City, OH$114K32.51,356
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.