- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2017 Aurora Dr, Raleigh, NC 276154,451 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.74 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2001 for $417,000
- Parking: 550 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,451 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 171712769002000
- Zillow Home ID: 6453985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2017 Aurora Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.2% lower than in Raleigh, and 16.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 2013 Aurora Dr Raleigh, NC$727K----4,194
- 2020 Prescott Pl Raleigh, NC$648K444,883
- 2016 Prescott Pl Raleigh, NC$653K44.54,189
- 2009 Aurora Dr Raleigh, NC$705K--3.54,169
- 2021 Prescott Pl Raleigh, NC$533K434,143
- 2005 Aurora Dr Raleigh, NC$773K43.54,405
- 2024 Aurora Dr Raleigh, NC$761K--3.55,541
- 7204 Fontana Pl Raleigh, NC$689K----3,978
- 7208 Fontana Pl Raleigh, NC$553K----4,355
- 2012 Prescott Pl Raleigh, NC$595K----4,080
- 2028 Aurora Dr Raleigh, NC$603K--2.53,864
- 2101 Prescott Pl Raleigh, NC$1.03M--3.56,016
- 2001 Aurora Dr Raleigh, NC$500K----3,596
- 2020 Aurora Dr Raleigh, NC$680K--3.56,161
- 2004 Inverness Ct Raleigh, NC$536K--33,704
- 2000 Inverness Ct Raleigh, NC$591K53.54,506
- 7212 Fontana Pl Raleigh, NC$543K----4,179
- 2008 Inverness Ct Raleigh, NC$527K--3.53,293
- 2104 Inverrary Ct Raleigh, NC$709K----6,467
- 2008 Aurora Dr Raleigh, NC$475K432,825
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292