- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2017 Fairfax Ave, Richmond, VA 232242 beds, 1 bath, 1,242 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,079 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1966 for $12,500
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,242 sqft
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: S0000457020
- Zillow Home ID: 12536720
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2017 Fairfax Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oak Grove market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in Richmond, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oak Grove home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oak Grove home values.
- 2015 Fairfax Ave Richmond, VA$71K31794
- 2013 Fairfax Ave Richmond, VA$65K31864
- 2011 Fairfax Ave Richmond, VA$52K21864
- 2103 Fairfax Ave Richmond, VA$61K311,130
- 2014 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA$87K311,021
- 2009 Fairfax Ave Richmond, VA$75K31961
- 2016 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA$49K311,021
- 2012 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA$88K--1.51,228
- 2105 Fairfax Ave Richmond, VA$101K321,840
- 2008 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA$106K321,768
- 2100 Fairfax Ave Richmond, VA$52K411,373
- 2016 Fairfax Ave Richmond, VA$42K21936
- 2007 Fairfax Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 2102 Fairfax Ave Richmond, VA$123K311,380
- 2014 Fairfax Ave Richmond, VA$82K31.51,436
- 2100 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 2006 Edwards Ave Richmond, VA$122K421,315
- 2109 Fairfax Ave Richmond, VA$82K31962
- 2005 Fairfax Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 2106 Fairfax Ave Richmond, VA$58K311,097
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.