- Lot: 6,490 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 90 days on Zillow
- Views: 824 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $44,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- MLS #: 1501535
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Off street, 200 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ Shed, Appliances Remain \ Range/Oven, Basement Description \ None, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Asbestos, Fence \ Chain Link, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Laminate, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating System \ Central, Hot Water \ Electric, Interior Features \ Cable TV Wired, Interior Features \ Internet Wired, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceiling, Lot Description \ None, Pool \ None, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Ranch
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 984 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 015232
- Zillow Home ID: 21820141
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $49-70K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year. Among 74403 homes, this home is 14.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 13.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74403, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.1% greater than in Muskogee, and 20% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Muskogee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2015 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK||$42K||2||1||960|
|2019 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK||$41K||2||1||832|
|2013 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK||$43K||2||1||930|
|701 Kentucky St Muskogee, OK||$41K||2||1||581|
|719 Kentucky St Muskogee, OK||$54K||2||1||1,356|
|2020 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK||$45K||2||1||880|
|2023 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK||$79K||3||2||1,376|
|2025 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK||$38K||2||1||720|
|2024 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK||$54K||3||1||1,128|
|2027 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK||$42K||2||1||1,008|
|2029 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK||$36K||2||1||720|
|2028 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK||$63K||3||2||1,456|
|2031 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK||$40K||2||1||660|
|2033 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK||$39K||2||1||720|
|2032 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK||$37K||2||1||752|
|2035 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK||$47K||2||1||1,170|
|2034 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK||$59K||3||2||1,248|
|2005 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK||$36K||2||1||868|
|2004 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK||$40K||3||1||1,020|
|2003 Monta Ave Muskogee, OK||$56K||4||2||1,396|
Nearby Schools in Muskogee
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!