- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2017 SE 28th St, Cape Coral, FL 339043 beds, 2 baths, 2,154 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The house is in a quiet neighborhood on a dead end st, surrounded by sailboat access canals less than a 1/2 mile from the Caloosahatchee river.
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $347,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 650 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Hurricane windows and doors; All Stainless appliances; Whole house stereo speaker system; Laundry Rm
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,154 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 324424C2012120760
- Zillow Home ID: 89860776
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2017 Se 28th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33904 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 65.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.4% less than in Cape Coral, and 107.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33904 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cape Coral.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33904 home values.
- 2021 SE 28th St Cape Coral, FL$301K321,500
- 2653 SE 20th Ave Cape Coral, FL$199K322,144
- 2030 SE 28th Ct Cape Coral, FL$307K------
- 2647 SE 20th Ave Cape Coral, FL$466K322,725
- 2018 SE 28th St Cape Coral, FL$392K321,891
- 2025 SE 28th St Cape Coral, FL$238K321,819
- 2014 SE 28th St Cape Coral, FL$296K323,040
- 2022 SE 28th St Cape Coral, FL$424K321,942
- 2010 SE 28th St Cape Coral, FL$386K322,070
- 2012 SE 27th Ter Cape Coral, FL$490K432,574
- 2641 SE 20th Ave Cape Coral, FL$334K321,953
- 2026 SE 28th St Cape Coral, FL$497K332,616
- 2029 SE 28th St Cape Coral, FL--------
- 2006 SE 28th St Cape Coral, FL$310K321,415
- 2016 SE 27th Ter Cape Coral, FL$228K321,708
- 2648 SE 20th Ave Cape Coral, FL$311K321,681
- 2652 SE 20th Ave Cape Coral, FL$372K322,162
- 2637 SE 20th Ave Cape Coral, FL$313K32.51,995
- 2030 SE 28th St Cape Coral, FL$394K321,945
- 2644 SE 20th Ave Cape Coral, FL$514K43.52,748
Nearby Schools in Cape Coral
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292