- Lot: 10,619 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 133 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $273,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: 697557
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 583 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Bank/REO Owned \ Y, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Propane, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Form 17 \ Exempt, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Propane, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 14, Water Source \ Community
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,143 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: S806500000290
- Zillow Home ID: 60906131
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $202-380K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Washington home values will rise 5.5% next year. Among 98277 homes, this home is 0.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 21.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98277, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% greater than in Oak Harbor, and 20.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98277 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oak Harbor.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2017 Sandusky Rd Oak Harbor, WA||$220K||3||2.5||--|
|2319 Happy Ln Oak Harbor, WA||$257K||3||2.5||1,763|
|2011 Sandusky Rd Oak Harbor, WA||$316K||2||2.5||2,369|
|2327 Happy Ln Oak Harbor, WA||$253K||3||2.5||2,072|
|2321 Happy Ln Oak Harbor, WA||$301K||3||2.25||1,710|
|2285 W Beach Rd APT A Oak Harbor, WA||$270K||3||3||2,228|
|2285 W Beach Rd APT A Oak Harbor, WA||$263K||3||2||2,227|
|2285 W Beach Rd APT D Oak Harbor, WA||$279K||3||2||2,210|
|2285 W Beach Rd APT B Oak Harbor, WA||$245K||3||2.5||2,000|
|2285 W Beach Rd APT B Oak Harbor, WA||$238K||3||3||2,073|
|2285 W Beach Rd Oak Harbor, WA||$262K||3||3||2,210|
|2285 W Beach Rd APT E Oak Harbor, WA||$256K||2||2.5||2,100|
|2285 W Beach Rd APT F Oak Harbor, WA||$274K||3||3||2,210|
|2285 W Beach Rd APT C Oak Harbor, WA||$256K||3||3||2,210|
|2333 Happy Ln Oak Harbor, WA||$216K||3||2.5||1,564|
|2322 Happy Ln Oak Harbor, WA||$252K||2||3||2,236|
|2313 W Beach Rd Oak Harbor, WA||$532K||4||4||2,590|
|1984 Buckthorn Rd Oak Harbor, WA||$638K||3||2.5||2,645|
|2335 Happy Ln Oak Harbor, WA||$213K||3||2.5||1,526|
|1985 Buckthorn Rd Oak Harbor, WA||$341K||1||1||2,933|
Nearby Schools in Oak Harbor
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!