A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,025 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $132,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $99
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Other (See Remarks), Construction \ Block, Contingent \ AWC, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Fix-Up Needs Repair, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Barry Goldwater, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Landscaping \ Dirt Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Short Sale Aprvl Req, Status \ Active, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,335 sqft
- Parcel #: 20914202
- Zillow Home ID: 7969945
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $137-186K.
Market guideZillow predicts Deer Valley home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Deer Valley homes, this home is valued 16.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Deer Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.4% less than in Phoenix, and 87.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
|2014 W Topeka Dr Phoenix, AZ||$181K||--||2||1,720|
|2011 W Kerry Ln Phoenix, AZ||$203K||--||2||1,694|
|2023 W Kerry Ln Phoenix, AZ||$203K||--||2||2,012|
|2008 W Topeka Dr Phoenix, AZ||$154K||--||2||1,335|
|2022 W Topeka Dr Phoenix, AZ||$167K||5||2||1,535|
|19210 N 20th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$191K||--||2||1,694|
|2018 W Kerry Ln Phoenix, AZ||$177K||4||2||1,456|
|19218 N 20th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$164K||3||2||1,430|
|2002 W Topeka Dr Phoenix, AZ||$182K||--||2||1,602|
|2024 W Kerry Ln Phoenix, AZ||$232K||3||2||2,089|
|2015 W Topeka Dr Phoenix, AZ||$172K||4||2||1,706|
|2009 W Topeka Dr Phoenix, AZ||$149K||3||2||1,335|
|2015 W Kristal Way Phoenix, AZ||$164K||--||--||1,456|
|2023 W Topeka Dr Phoenix, AZ||$150K||--||2||1,335|
|1960 W Kerry Ln Phoenix, AZ||$200K||4||2||1,430|
|2009 W Kristal Way Phoenix, AZ||$191K||--||2||1,720|
|19210 N 20th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$170K||4||2||1,456|
|2023 W Kristal Way Phoenix, AZ||$210K||4||2||2,012|
|19218 N 20th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$199K||4||2||2,207|
|19202 N 20th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$202K||--||2||2,070|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!