2017 Wilhelmina Ave, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $242,000
- Price/sqft: $186
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Security System
- FABULOUS POOL!!!
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 09503202
- Zillow Home ID: 6194648
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2017 Wilhelmina Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Plaza Midwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% less than in Charlotte, and 28.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Plaza Midwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Plaza Midwood home values.
- 2023 Wilhelmina Ave Charlotte, NC$214K21990
- 2011 Wilhelmina Ave Charlotte, NC$267K31.51,485
- 2027 Wilhelmina Ave Charlotte, NC$211K21979
- 2033 Wilhelmina Ave Charlotte, NC$217K211,393
- 2008 Mecklenburg Ave Charlotte, NC$387K522,077
- 1936 Mecklenburg Ave Charlotte, NC$384K321,899
- 2020 Mecklenburg Ave Charlotte, NC$269K211,035
- 2000 Mecklenburg Ave Charlotte, NC$370K422,130
- 2028 Mecklenburg Ave Charlotte, NC$274K311,060
- 2039 Wilhelmina Ave Charlotte, NC$216K321,370
- 2100 Mecklenburg Ave Charlotte, NC$564K433,000
- 2004 Mecklenburg Ave Charlotte, NC$380K321,717
- 1930 Mecklenburg Ave Charlotte, NC$385K32.52,609
- 2106 Mecklenburg Ave Charlotte, NC$269K311,031
- 2043 Wilhelmina Ave Charlotte, NC$283K311,452
- 2112 Mecklenburg Ave Charlotte, NC$458K432,750
- Lynhaven St Charlotte, NC$168K21994
- 2118 Mecklenburg Ave Charlotte, NC$257K21983
- 3305 Josephine Ct Charlotte, NC--------
- 1914 Mecklenburg Ave Charlotte, NC--Studio--2,308
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.