2018 Lawrence St NE, Washington, DC 200185 beds, 5 baths, 3,218 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,628 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $756,000
- Price/sqft: $235
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Family room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,218 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 4222 0069
- Zillow Home ID: 503532
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2018 Lawrence St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brookland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.7% lower than in Washington, and 43.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Brookland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brookland home values.
- 2020 Lawrence St NE Washington, DC$457K431,070
- 2006 Lawrence St NE Washington, DC$390K311,369
- 3411 20th St NE Washington, DC$432K311,500
- 2026 Lawrence St NE Washington, DC$381K311,764
- 3413 20th St NE Washington, DC$476K31.51,500
- 2000 Lawrence St NE Washington, DC$465K21.51,174
- 2007 Monroe St NE Washington, DC$532K422,422
- 3419 20th St NE Washington, DC$465K31.51,682
- 2011 Monroe St NE Washington, DC$493K41.51,936
- 2028 Lawrence St NE Washington, DC$465K31.51,216
- 2005 Lawrence St NE Washington, DC$392K31.51,480
- 2015 Monroe St NE Washington, DC$472K311,220
- 3421 20th St NE Washington, DC$461K32.251,561
- 2009 Lawrence St NE Washington, DC$721K43.52,608
- 2013 Lawrence St NE Washington, DC$532K43.52,064
- 2001 Lawrence St NE Washington, DC$487K31.51,282
- 2015 Lawrence St NE Washington, DC$418K31.51,504
- 2001 Monroe St NE Washington, DC$459K321,656
- 2017 Lawrence St NE Washington, DC$510KStudio2.51,310
- 3315 20th St NE Washington, DC$427K32.51,862
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!